Off to the Shenandoahs

/ Friday, October 28, 2016 /
*Obviously I'm wayyyyyy behind in this post, but it's been in my drafts for 2 months now, and it's finally ready to be posted! 

Woke up early and headed to the Shenandoah mountains with my girl Tess, her pup Dina and my little Charlie. We decided that we would take the shorter route up to the swimming pools in the overall run falls area. The hike was beautiful, and I had the hardest time getting out of the water once I was in. What a beautiful day! So happy to have met a friend like Tess, the girl knows how to make me laugh and is overall a genuine person. Here's some of my favorite shots from the day! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About


Katie- 21 years old; Enjoys nature, hiking, running, good food, photography and nice people. I love my life.
 
Copyright © 2010 Just travelin' around, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger