To Lovingston We Go!

/ Thursday, July 7, 2016 /
My lovely mother decided to rent a gorgeous house in the mountains of Lovingston, Virginia for my birthday weekend! The weekend was filled with lots of love and laughter, paired with a trip to the Waltons Museum, good food and swimming! Here's some of my favorite shots!

Lunch at Devil's Backbone Brewery, so yummy! 

It felt so good to just be with my loved ones all day long, enjoying the views, and enjoying some fresh air. The simple things in life are worth the most. I'm thankful for this day. 

Our second day in Lovingston we headed over to The Walton's Mountain Museum, as it's one of my favorite shows. The museum was cool, and it was even cooler to see Earl Hamner's childhood home, which is right across the street from the museum. After, we all had lunch at the Lovingston Cafe and then Kevin, Theo, Charlie & I headed over to this BEAUTIFUL swimming hole, the water was just perfect and Charlie even swam with us! 




Earl Hamner's childhood home, so cool!

 The house we rented is the house up there in the mountain, so cool!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

About


Katie- 21 years old; Enjoys nature, hiking, running, good food, photography and nice people. I love my life.
 
Copyright © 2010 Just travelin' around, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger