Off to the Mountains!

/ Sunday, February 21, 2016 /
Decided to jump in the car and head to the mountains! It had been one rough week and I know that I needed some nature therapy more than ever! My day to day has just consisted of school and only school, and well... it stinks! So, we headed over to Shenandoah National Park and hiked up to Compton Peak which was nice. The trails were still snowy, which was a nice little surprise. We met a real nice gentleman and his dog, Buddy at the top. Buddy was so sweet and friendly, he was a shelter dog until he was rescued by the man. He told us Buddy was the best thing that has ever happened to him. After we had dinner at this farm-to-table restaurant called Pavemints, where I had a delicious chickpea burger. We then treated ourselves to some homemade ice cream in Front Royal and walked around an antique shop! Overall, great day! Here's some of my favorite snaps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About


Katie- 21 years old; Enjoys nature, hiking, running, good food, photography and nice people. I love my life.
 
Copyright © 2010 Just travelin' around, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger