26!

/ Saturday, June 16, 2018 /
Had a great birthday week/weekend with my two rocks in life (just missin' my bro)! Took a nice drive out of this mundane city into the mountains on Friday with my mom to hike up to one of my favorite watering holes. We spent the day enjoying the water and lounging around, followed by a really tasty ice-cream stop from a road side dairy stand. Here's some of my favorite snaps from our little adventure. 



honeysuckle, my favorite <3


our new doormat came just in time for my birthday! 


 


some photos from my GoPro from the watering hole!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About


Katie- 21 years old; Enjoys nature, hiking, running, good food, photography and nice people. I love my life.
 
Copyright © 2010 Just travelin' around, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger